Monday 2 February 2015

Hello & Welcome!


Hello!

Welcome to my blog, and my very first blog post.

I always love looking back at peoples blogs for their first post, but, weirdly when I came to write this one, I was a bit stuck about what to say!

So firstly let me show your around, please visit the About page to learn a little more about me, and this blog. If you want to get in contact, or even share a story, craft project or recipe, please feel free to get in touch!

This week is looking pretty jammed pack, tomorrow I have written a post about how I moved on from being a failure, this is all about how I moved on from having two failed blogs. I will also be sharing this week the first of 10 steps to a more organised you, the Insanity fitness regime, and introducing you to our wedding feature!

I really do hope you stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Made by pipdig